Do you think I'm coming to play football?
你觉得我是来打橄榄球的吗?
I am football.
我就是为橄榄球而生的。
Away Away Away. Omaha.
让开,让开,让开。奥马哈。
The Pain says Omaha. He's talking about me.
佩恩在说奥马哈的时候,就是在说我。
I got the arm, the rest is coming.
我取得了成绩,其他的东西就会随之而来了。
Hey Raw! Steve! People are calling my record safe now.
嘿,罗!史蒂夫!继续加油,就能破了我的纪录了。
Let's go, time to thrive.
加油啊,伙计们。
Hold it safe, bro. Baby, I got you.
放轻松,我可以的。
Wanna slant, curl, post? Any route is my best route.
要我排个序?每一场都是我最好的那场。
Know what happens when you run into a boy like me?
没有我那样的激情?
People show up at your front door.
那人们只是在你门前经过而已。
Frank is out! You what?
弗兰克下场!什么?
I'll take your job, and I'll retire you.
我将取代你的位置,你要离场了。
I'm fast. There ain't nothing you can do about it. Touchdown!
我非常快。你对此毫无办法。达阵得分!
You'll see me coming, but you'll never be able to stop me.
我来了,但是你阻挡不了我。