at Walter Reed as well as health care providers um, and I have been to Guantanamo uh to
士兵还有医疗服务人员我也去过关塔那摩
assess uh the role of the American psychological and the American psycho, psychiatric er
去评估美国心理学协会美国精神病学协会
as well as the AMA er in their, in their medical care for detainees as well as their professional accountability
以及美国医学协会在为关押者提供的医疗护理的作用以及他们的专业责任
for what they do and their division of labour and you're right
他们所作的工作,以及劳动分工结论就是你是正确的
the military often likes to think of the American psychological and they themselves
军队经常喜欢认为美国心理协会和他们自己
as the guys that can do forensics without Hippocratic oath as part of their mission.
是可以做法医取证工作同时不需要立誓拯救人命及遵守医生准绳
so I'm happy to talk about that as well.
所以我很想就这个问题进行讨论
and then just one last thing, I do see at Walter Reed a lot of the invisible wounds
还有一点就是我在沃特利兹看到了很多隐形的伤口
as they call them the unseen, the unseen wounds as well as er a lot of the alternative healthcare.
他们称作是看不见的看不见的伤口还有很多其他种医疗保健项目
There are very active programmes at Walter Reed which I take it as a you know, a flagship for this sort of thing.
在沃特利兹正在开展我把这些项目看做是这一领域的旗舰项目
Also it was a mess for a long period of time this year
在今年很长时间内都还是一团糟
but in doing massage therapy, meditation therapy and there are a lot of protocols at work right now,
但是在做推拿疗法,冥想疗法中我们现在有了很多协议条款
in the military on meditation therapy as, as stress reducers, pre-inoculators they like to call them as well as after the fact.
在军队里,关于冥想疗法他们喜欢称为压力减少疗法提前接种疗法
So I'm happy to talk about that.
我也想讲这个问题
Um but right now I want to look a little bit at the victim um and again look at literature
但是现在我想讲一下受害者,现在翻阅一下学术文献
as well as some folks I've interviewed.
以及我采访过的部分人士
I begin with "Waiting for the Barbarians" by Coetzee,
我开始先说一下,库切的《等待野蛮人》
I, I have trouble on saying his name.
我老是说不对他的名字
"The torturer deals with my soul every day, " he folds the flesh aside and exposes my soul to the light.
施虐者每天都折磨我的灵魂"他把我的肉体掀到一边把我的灵魂暴露在光影下