Um, a much broader base, spiritual healing is really important, using pastoral work as well and dealing with the legal situation.
我赞成更广的基础疗法精神治疗很重要做些田园劳作应付法律情况
A lot of what we do, a lot of what I've done over the 20 years
在我们所做的很多事里面我过去20年所做的很多事中
that's felt most meaningful is been case management.
让我感觉最有意义的就是个案管理
Helping them get a job, helping them get furniture,
帮助他们找到一份工作,帮助他们买家具
um helping them get food stamps, those kind of tangible things,
帮助他们获得食品救济券这种真实可见的事情
um create again these conditions of safety in the relationship that allow more, more healing to take place.
可以创造出安全感形成一种良好关系是他们更快治愈
Well we will have more time a little bit later, but um thank you so much. Sure
好了我们等会还有时间再讨论非常感谢不用谢
And I'd like to reintroduce Nancy Sherman.
我们再次欢迎南希??谢尔曼上台
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Hi, er thank you very much Scott, thank you Martha, er um,
斯科特,非常感谢你谢谢你,玛莎
Scott, Martha and I on between two papers and hearing that one I wanted to give the one I chose not to give but
我和斯科特,玛莎的观点一直没有达成一致你们听到的这篇是我一开始选择不做演讲的
it's available for discussion in my brief 10 minutes Um, that is I, I, I'm working on a larger book
这在10分钟可以讨论完我正在撰写一本更全面的书
about the military and I do have chapters both on
是关于军事的,其中的几章
interrogation from the interrogators point of view and what they endure and
既从审判者的角度看审讯关注他们所经历的事情
interrogation from the victim's point of view and I've chosen to do the latter but er,
也会从受害者的角度看审讯我打算讲第二个方面
it was almost a flip of the coin this morning.
我几乎在今天早上还拿不定主意
So they're, they're both here and I couldn't figure a way out a way to get them both in, in 30 minutes.
所以,这两篇文章都在这里我做不到在30分钟两个方面都涵盖
Um, I wanna say too though that I've been in a, in part of the way this book is proceeding
我还想说的是在写这本书的过程中
is that I've been interviewing a lot of soldiers,
我一直在采访很多沃特利兹的