地点:钱德勒与乔伊公寓
人物:钱德勒,乔伊,莫妮卡
事件:莫妮卡和钱德勒发现瑞秋和菲比知道了他们之间的情事。
Chandler: Phoebe knows about us!
钱德勒:菲比知道我们的事了!
Joey: Well I didn't tell them!
乔伊:不是我告诉她们的!
Monica: Them? Who's them?
莫妮卡:他们?“他们”是谁?
Joey: Uhhh, Phoebe and Joey.
乔伊:那个,菲比和乔伊。
Monica: Joey!
莫妮卡:乔伊!
Joey: And Rachel. I would've told you but they made me promise not to tell!
乔伊:还有瑞秋。我本来想告诉你们的,但是他们让我发誓不能说!
Chandler: Oh man!
钱德勒:我的天啊!
Joey: I'm sorry! But hey, it's over now, right? Because you can tell them that you know they know and I can go back to knowing absolutely nothing!
乔伊:对不起!但是,嘿,现在已经结束了,是吧?因为你们可以告诉他们你们知道他们知道了,然后我也用不着守什么秘密了!
Monica: Unless...
莫妮卡:除非……
Joey: No! Not unless! Look this must end now!
乔伊:别!没有什么除非!这件事现在就得结束!
Monica: Oh man, they think they are so slick messing with us! But see they don't know that we know that they know! So...
莫妮卡:哦,天啊,她们还以为自己多聪明呢,还想耍我们!但是现在他们不知道咱们知道他们知道了!所以……
Chandler: Ahh yes, the messers become the messees!
钱德勒:哦,没错!整人的现在变成被整的了!