Well,your health seems robust.
好吧 你看上去很健康
You have the usual accomplishments.Your person is agreeable.
一般女孩子该会的你也都会 你这个人也挺讨人喜欢
But when a young woman such as yourself receives the addresses from a gentleman such as my nephew,it is her duty to accept at once.
像我外甥这样的绅士如果 对你这样的年轻女孩表示爱慕 你应该立刻应承下来 这更是一种责任
But what do we find?Independent thought? Exactly.
可是你呢? 独立的思想 没错
My nephew,Miss Austen,condescends far indeed
我外甥 奥斯汀小姐 如此屈尊去向一个牧师的女儿示爱
in offering to the daughter of an obscure and impecunious clergyman.
这个牧师又是一个名不见经传的穷光蛋
Impecunious? Your Ladyship is mistaken.I am never mistaken.
穷光蛋 夫人您错了 我从来没错过
Your father is in grave financial difficulties.But all is not lost.
你父亲经济上正面临严重的困难 但他还没山穷水尽
He has a daughter upon whom fortune has smiled.
他还有个女儿 财富正向她微笑
Mr Wisley is a good opportunity for Jane.
卫斯理先生对简来说是个绝佳的机会
She should accept him at once.Do not you think?
她应该毫不犹豫地答应他 你不这么认为吗?
Lucy,let us take some refreshments.What? Mother.
露茜 我们去吃些点心吧 什么 母亲