Hi, I'm Katie, and I'm making Avocado Co-Wash today.
嗨,我是Katie,我今天要来做酪梨滋润洗发皂。
Our Avocado Co-Wash is a rich and creamy alternative to traditional shampoo.
我们的酪梨滋润洗发皂是款营养又细致的传统洗发精替代品。
It's actually a lot more like a conditioner, hence the name Avocado Co-Wash.
它其实比较像润发乳,因此才会取酪梨滋润洗发皂这名字。
I'm gonna make a really gorgeous tea infusion with rosemary, lavender, and nettle flowers.
我要制作非常棒的花茶泡剂,使用迷迭香、熏衣草以及荨麻花。
They're gonna be very balancing on the scalp and makes sure that, you know, your scalp's nice and healthy.
它们在头皮上会非常和谐,而且可以确保,你知道,让你的头皮美丽健康。
But for the second step, I'm going to take my cocoa butter and melt it down.
但在第二步,我要拿可可脂然后将它融解。
I wanna make sure that I'm getting the right temperature for it.
我要确保温度是正确的。
I'm then going to add my cupuacu butter. What a fun word to say.
接着加上我的古布阿苏果油。这个字讲起来好有趣。
Gonna pile it in with the cocoa butter.
把它混进可可脂里。
Then I'm going to take my olive oil, put it in with my cupuacu and cocoa butter
接着用橄榄油,将它和古布阿苏果油和可可脂加在一起...
add that strengthening component to the moisturizing effects that it's going to give.
添加强韧发丝的成份到它的滋润效果中。
Then I'm going to take my surfactants, apply it into my butters and melt those down gently.
接着用界面活性剂,加进脂质内然后缓缓融解。
Now we're ready for the avocado part, which is my absolute favorite.
现在我们准备好进入酪梨的部分了,那是我的最爱。
I'm taking so many avocados... I'm gonna cut them all by hand, and then add them into a bowl.
我拿了超多酪梨... 我要用手切完全部,接着把它们放到一个碗里。
I'll be right back—I need to go grab more avocados.
我马上回来 --得去拿更多酪梨。
Check out all of these avocados I'm putting in here. There's so many of them—they're beautiful.
看看我放进去的这所有酪梨。有好多喔--它们太美了。
I personally love to eat them because they're delicious.
我个人喜欢吃掉它们,因为酪梨很美味。
But in your hair, they're going to be super nourishing, add a ton of shine as well, too.
不过用在头发里,它们会超级滋养,也会增添许多光泽。
I'm going to add it to a pot, where I'm going to also put in my apple cider vinegar. Whiz them together, gently.
我要把这加到锅里,我还会在里面倒入苹果醋。把它们拌在一块,轻轻地。
Add them through a cheesecloth, making sure that it's going to be nice and smooth in the product.
把它们用纱布过滤,确保这在产品中会丝滑完美。
Now I'm going to add my blend of essential oils to the product, which includes olibanum oil and bergamot,
现在我要加混合精油到产品中,其中包含乳香精油跟佛手柑,
which will add this beautiful herbal scent to it.
那会将这美妙的草本香气加进去。
I have these molds set up here that I'm going to pour the product into, making sure that, you know, the consistency is perfect.
我在这摆好了这些模具,我要将产品倒入,确认浓稠度是完美的。
In the morning, when it's finally ready and perfect,
到了早上,终于准备好而且一切到位时,
we're going to dip them in some beautiful red wax and send them off to the shop.
我们要将它们浸到美丽的红蜡中,然后送到店里。
And that is how we make Avocado Co-Wash.
那就是我们制作酪梨滋润洗发皂的方法。
If you wanna see any more of our How It's Made videos, make sure to hit the "Subscribe" button below.
如果你想看更多我们的产品制作影片,一定要点击下方订阅钮。
But if you wanna take a look at some of our other Lush videos, make sure to check out our YouTube.
但如果你想看一些其它的Lush影片,务必到我们的YouTube频道逛逛。