This is why I am so excited to share with you all today
因此我是那么激动,迫不及待想要与你共享,
that we will begin the 2016 TED Prize platform in Latin America, more specifically Peru.
我们将在拉丁美洲开展2016TED奖金平台,特别是在秘鲁。
Thank you. We will be taking Hiram Bingham's impossible dream
谢谢。海拉姆·宾厄姆未完成的梦想,由我们为其实现,
and turning it into an amazing future that we can all share in together.
将它转变成属于我们的、大家共享的美好的未来。
So Peru doesn't just have Machu Picchu.
秘鲁绝不仅有马丘比丘。
It has absolutely stunning jewelry, like what you can see here.
它拥有美妙绝伦的珠宝,就像你所见到的一般。
It has amazing Moche pottery of human figures.
它拥有难以置信的人体陶像。
It has the Nazca Lines and amazing textiles.
它拥有宛若神迹的纳斯卡线条,还有令人称奇的纺织品。
So as part of the TED Prize platform, we are going to partnering with some incredible organizations,
作为TED奖金平台的一部分,我们将携手与一些大型组织合作,
first of all with DigitalGlobe, the world's largest provider of high-resolution commercial satellite imagery.
其中第一家是数字地球,全球最大的高分辨率商业卫星图像提供商。
They're going to be helping us build out this amazing crowdsourcing platform they have.
他们将帮助我们扩建他们已有的伟大众包平台。
Maybe some of you used it with the MH370 crash and search for the airplane.
也许你们有人用它来研究MH370事件并找寻消失的机体。
Of course, they'll also be providing us with the satellite imagery.
当然了,他们也会给我们提供卫星图像。
National Geographic will be helping us with education and of course exploration.
国家地理将在教育和探索方面给予帮助。
As well, they'll be providing us with rich content for the platform,
同时,他们将为我们的平台提供丰富的内容资源,
including some of the archival imagery like you saw at the beginning of this talk and some of their documentary footage.
包括一些你们开头看到的档案图像以及他们一些纪录片的连续镜头。
We've already begun to build and plan the platform, and I'm just so excited.
我们已经着手平台的建设与计划,而我早已激动难耐。
So here's the cool part.
接下来是极棒的部分。