Bear, from Nick, we've got the face exposed.Okay, good job.That is...8 minutes, 15 seconds.
贝尔 我是尼克 脸露出来了 很好 好样的 用时 八分十五秒
Good work, team. Okay, Bear out.
干得好 各位 好 贝尔出动了
Our skier was under for more than eight minutes.It's my turn.
我们的滑雪手在底下待了八分多钟 轮到我了
The team move out to a new location for the second stage of this challenge.
团队朝另一处地点进发 驶向下一站挑战
I'm about to be buried alive.
我已经准备好被活埋
They're digging a deep snow hole to put me in,
他们正在挖一个深雪洞来埋我
and this test will simulate what it's like to be covered by 12 feet of snow.
这次测试将模拟 深埋雪下十二英尺的情景
Many die just two feet under.
而很多人葬身在两英尺的雪深
So, what I'm gonna be doing is breathing through this tube,
所以 我打算 通过这根管子呼吸
and that's gonna be buried deep under the snow,
它将通到雪下两英尺处
and it's effectively restricting the amount of oxygen that I'm getting,
这玩意儿能有效 限制我能吸入的氧气
which simulates being buried in an avalanche.
模拟雪崩活埋
And I've experienced this restricted oxygen before,high on Everest,
我之前在喜马拉雅山已经体验过 这种限氧
and it's definitely a very,very frightening thing to go through,very disempowering,
绝对是非常 熬过它 是非常可怕 非常耗费体力的一件事情
cause you're sucking, but nothing's filling your lungs.
因为你大口吸气 肺却一无所获
If I'm honest, I'm definitely nervous about this one.
老实说 我对这测试很是紧张啊
This is so dangerous,I've been hooked up to monitors,that show carbon-dioxide levels and blood sats,the oxygen levels in my body.
因为很危险 所以我戴上了监视仪 它能够显示二氧化碳和 血氧分压 即我体内的含氧量指标
It's a good indicator of asphyxiation.
这东西能够很好地预防窒息
If any of these go off the scale,they've only got seconds to get me out.
其中任何一项指标异常 他们将只有几秒的时间把我救出来
Once I'm in position, the team start to dig me in.
我到位 团队开始掩埋我