Jane? Jane!At last. Lady Gresham and Mr Wisley have come to call. Where have you been?
简 简 你终于回来了 格莱谢姆夫人 和卫斯理先生来访 你去了哪里
Ma'am. Sir.Well,perhaps... Perhaps the young people would like to take a walk?
夫人 先生 也许 也许 年轻人想要出去走走
I see there's a pretty little wilderness at the side of the house.
我看到房子旁边有一大块荒地
Excuse me.Jane?What is she doing? Writing.
请原谅 简 她在做什么 写作
Can anything be done about it?
那有什么用
Miss Austen,you may know that I have known you for some considerable time during my visits to Steventon.
奥斯汀小姐 你知道 从我来访斯蒂文顿开始 我已经认识你有一段时间了
The garden is so affecting in this season.Indeed.
这个季节的花园真是漂亮 当然
The impression you have given me has always.The flowers particularly.
你给我的印象总是 尤其是花儿
What I'm trying to say is that I...I have a respectable property of 2,000 a year
我想说的是我... 我每年有可观的2000英镑收入
in addition to even greater expectations as Lady Gresham's heir to which it may be indelicate to refer.Oh,indelicate,yes.
另外作为格莱谢姆的继承人 我的财产会更加庞大 提到这些可能有些失礼 哦 有些失礼 是的
It's yours. If we marry,all of it,yours.
这些都是你的 如果我们结婚 这一切都是你的
Mr Wisley...Your offer is most sincere,I can see,and gentlemanlike,and it honours me,truly.
卫斯理先生...我知道 您的请求很真诚 也很绅士 这让我真得很荣幸
But for all you are and all you offer,I...Yes.
但是对于您 和您的条件 我 是的