Counter-demonstrators disappeared.
反示威者消失了
Everywhere I looked was peace.
处处充满了和平
Each woman cared for the women around her and love grew.
每个女性都关心身边的女性,爱会慢慢滋长
Love and love returning. Love and returning love. Love reverberating. Love magnifying.
爱和爱的回报,爱和回报的爱,产生了回响并不断扩大延伸
I felt love palpable and saw love manifest.
爱是可觉察的,是表露出来的
It's pink. Air and light turned dawn-pink,
是粉色的,空气和光线都是粉色
the colour I imagined Yin, the colour of aired blood, the pink mist at explosions.
是我想象的殷红色,是风干的血的颜色,是爆炸时的粉色迷雾
I was desperate for a miracle.
我极力想寻求一个奇迹
Perhaps the reason I could open my arms wide and gather up great big pink balls of peace
可能这是我能够张开双臂拥抱大团粉色的和平
and hurl them east towards Iraq and turn and hurl them at the White House.
往东投向伊拉克,再投向白宫的方向
I'm not the only one, other women also threw pink balls of peace to the Iraqi children
我不是唯一的,其他的女性也将和平的粉色球投给了伊拉克儿童
to protect them and at the White House 'Catch George, catch Laura.'
来保护他们,在白宫呼喊着“抓住乔治,抓住劳拉”
The many kinds of police kept arriving,
多种警察慢慢都到了
first the law enforcement park rangers who I think are federal police,
首先是执法的园警——我想是联邦警察
then came the metropolitan police which included mounted police and motorcycle cops,
接着是城里的警察,包括无数的骑警和摩托警
then SWAT teams Tac Squads.
接着是特种部队
Easy to practice nonviolence with the friendly park rangers 'How about giving me your Code Pink button for my wife?'
跟友善的园警很容易实施非暴力的应对“不如把你的粉色球给我的妻子”