地点:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓
人物:老友六人
事件:众友人鼓励瑞秋将信用卡剪掉,让她开始过不依附父母的新生活。
Monica: All right, you ready?
莫妮卡:好的,准备好了吗?
Rachel: No. No, no, I'm not ready! How can I be ready?
瑞秋:不。不,不,我没准备好!我怎么会准备好呢?
Monica: “Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute?”
莫妮卡:“嗨,瑞秋!你准备好不用降落伞跳下飞机吗?
Rachel: Come on, I can't do this!
瑞秋:算了,我不行!
Monica: You can, I know you can!
莫妮卡:你能行的, 我知道你能行!
Rachel: I don't think so.
瑞秋:我不觉得。
Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything! C'mon, cut. Cut, cut, cut,...
罗斯:来吧,你会泡咖啡!你就什么都可以!来嘛,剪吧。剪,剪,剪……
All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut...
众人:剪,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪……
Rachel: Y'know what? I think we can just leave it at that. It's kinda like a symbolic gesture...
瑞秋:你们知道吗?我认为我们可以把它就这么放着。就好像某种肢体符号……
Monica: Rachel! That was a library card!
莫妮卡:瑞秋!那是借书卡!
All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut..
众人:剪,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪……
Chandler: Y'know, if you listen closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream.
钱德勒:知道吗,如果你们仔细听,你们会听到上千的商家在尖叫。
Monica:Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it!
莫妮卡:欢迎来到现实的世界。这里糟透了,但你会喜欢的!