I feel good about this. I really do, thank you.
我很开心。我真的很开心,谢谢。
Thank you very much. Of course.
真是感谢你。不客气。
My name is Mark Bustos. I am a hairstylist based at New York City
我叫马克·布斯托斯。我在纽约当一名发型设计师。
On my days off I go out on the street and I look for homeless people to help out
我休假的时候会到街上,找无家可归的人来帮助他们
whether it'd be a haircut or just conversation
无论是通过剪发还是聊天。
Just tried to help out in any way to brighten someone's day.
我只是想试着帮助他们,让他们能有愉快的一天。
Nice to meet you. What do you think about a haircut today? Free? Free.
很高兴见到你。你今天想不想剪个头发?免费的吗?免费的。
Is this where I sit? This is your seat. Ok. Just sit, my friend.
你要我坐在这儿吗?你坐在这儿。好的。请坐吧,我的朋友。
Feels good. Feel like a new man. Thank you.
感觉很好。我觉得自己像变了一个人。谢谢。
I can see myself now. Thank you. Thank you very much.
我现在可以看到自己了。谢谢。非常感谢。
I think grooming helps them take the next step in life just by giving them a little bit more confidence
我觉得剪头发可以帮助他们踏出人生的下一步,给他们多一点自信,
or even to just walk a little taller.
让他们更能抬头挺胸。
I wanna feel good when I got my interview next week and now I'm feel it that way. Feel real good
我下星期去面试的时候,希望能有自信,我现在很有自信。我非常开心。