手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 织工马南(第4级) > 正文

织工马南 第93期:戈弗雷终于坦白了(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

'I don't know about that, Godfrey.

"我也不知道,戈弗雷,
I certainly never wanted to marry anyone else.
我从没想过要嫁给别人,
But it wasn't worth doing wrong just so that you could marry me.
可你不值得为娶我而做错事,
And our marriage hasn't been as happy for you as you thought it would be.
而且我们的婚姻也不像你想的那么幸福。"
There was a sad smile on Nancy's face as she said the last words.
说到最后南茜苦笑了一下。
'Can you ever forgive me for what I've done, Nancy?
"你能宽恕我所做的吗,南茜?"
You have only hurt me a little, Godfrey, and you've been a good husband to me for fifteen years.
"你对我的伤害并不严重,况且你已经做了15年的好丈夫。
But it's the other woman who you've hurt the most, and I don't see how you can put that right. '
可你对另一个女人的伤害最重,我不知道你能怎么去弥补。"
But we can take Eppie into our home now, 'said Godfrey.
"我们可以去把埃比接到家里来。"戈弗雷说。
'It'll be different now that she's grown up, 'said Nancy, shaking her head sadly.
"这并不那么容易,因为她已经长大了,"南茜悲哀地摇着头,
'It'll be more difficult for her to get used to us.
"接受我们对她更难。
But it's our duty to take care of your child, and I'll ask God to make her love me.
可我们有义务去照料你的孩子,我会求上帝让她爱我。"
Then we'll go to the weaver's cottage tonight, 'said Godfrey, 'and talk to Marner and Eppie about it. '
"那我们今晚就去织布匠的家,"戈弗雷说,"去对西拉斯和埃比说。"


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。