手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第127期:留存曲线

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

And similarly on the other side, when you're listing your house, the first time you get paid, is an amazing moment.

反过来也类似,当你把房子挂出去你第一次收到房租,这就是激动时刻
When you're listing an item on eBay, the first time you get paid is a magic moment.
当你把东西挂在eBay上第一次卖出去的时候,这就是激动时刻
You should ask Brian what he thinks, cuz they've done these amazing storyboards which I think has been shared, of like the journey through a user's moment on life on, on Airbnb and how excited.
这一点,大家可以问Brian因为他们公司做了一个很有意思的版块分享了用户在Airbnb上的激动时刻
Isn't, he's talking in three lectures time?
他会给大家上三节课,对吧?
The guy's awesome at talking about the magic moment and getting his users to feel love and joy and all this stuff.
他很擅长讲激动时刻让顾客感受到爱与喜悦等等
So think about what the magic moment is for your product, and get people connected to it as fast as possible.
想想你的产品的激动时刻让顾客尽快感受到激动时刻
Because then you can move up where that blue line has asymptoted.
这样,你的留存曲线就上升了

ebay.jpg

Then you can go from 50% retention to 60% retention to 70% retention easily,

你的留存率会很容易地从50%上升到60%上升到70%
if you can connect people with the thing that makes them stick on your site.
只要你能让用户感受到激动时刻并恋上你的网站,就能做到
The second thing to think about is everyone in the Valley gets wrong,
关于第二点,硅谷的所有人对此的想法都是错的
that we optimize when we think about growth for ourselves.
就是我们认为要增长就必须去优化
So my favorite example is notifications.
我最喜欢的例子是,消息推送
Again, talk to lots of companies, advise lots of companies,
我跟很多公司谈过这个问题,给很多公司提过建议
every single company when they talk about notifications, goes,
每个公司对于消息推送的态度都是
oh I'm getting too many notifications,
消息推送太多了
I think that's what we need to optimize for in notifications.
得优化消息推送
Okay, are your power users leaving your site because they're getting too many notifications?
忠实用户会因为消息推送太多而弃用吗?
No, then why would you optimize that, they're probably grownups and they can use filters.
不会的话,为什么要进行优化呢?这些用户很可能是成年人,他们会自动过滤信息
What you need to focus on is the marginal user.
你要关注的是那些边缘用户
The one person who doesn't get a notification in a given day, or month, or year.
那些一天,一个月,甚至一年都收不到一个消息的人
Our experience of our products, and by the way like building an awesome product is all about thinking about the power user, right?
我们产品的体验--顺便说一下,创建极好的产品要以核心用户为准

重点单词   查看全部解释    
optimize ['ɔptimaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 乐观对待,使 ... 完善

 
marginal ['mɑ:dʒinəl]

想一想再看

adj. 边际的,末端的,仅以微弱多数获胜的,微小的

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。