Mr Lefroy? Mr Lefroy? Mr Lefroy?Was I deficient in propriety?
勒弗罗伊先生 勒弗罗伊先生 勒弗罗伊先生 我是不是很没有礼数
Why did you do that?Couldn't waste all those expensive boxing lessons.
为什么要这么做 实在不能浪费这么宝贵的练习机会
Forgive me if I suspect in you a sense of justice.
如果我以前有怀疑过您的正直 请原谅我
I am a lawyer. Justice plays no part in the law.
我是律师 但是正直在法律中毫无用处
Is that what you believe?I believe it. I must.I beg your leave.
您这么认为的? 我必须相信 请原谅我先行告辞
Her heart is stirred.It's a summer squall.
她的心在搅动 这只是场夏日暴风雨
Mr Lefroy will soon be gone. And Mr Wisley will still be waiting,I hope.
勒弗罗伊先生很快就会离开 希望卫斯理先生会等候她
The man's a booby.Oh,he will grow out of that.And she could fix him with very little trouble.
那个男人是个傻子 哦 他会成长的 她很容易就会使他成长的
You could persuade her.To sacrifice her happiness?
你可以说服她 牺牲她的快乐
Jane should have not the man who offers the best price,but the man she wants.
简不是要一个出价高的男人 而是要她想要的
Oh,Mr Austen.Must we have this conversation,day in and day out?We'll end up in the gutter if we carry on like this.
哦 奥斯汀老爷 干嘛要一天到晚谈论这件事吗 如果再这样继续下去 我们就永无宁日了
Jenny! Mr Austen!Where are you?
洁妮 奥斯汀老爷 你们在哪里
So kind of you to return the call.
太感谢您的来访
Will you take a dish of tea,ma'am? Green tea?
女士 您想要杯茶吗 绿茶
Brown,Your Ladyship.Then no.Where is your youngest daughter?
红茶 夫人 那就不要了 你的小女儿在哪里?
She's visiting the poor,ma'am.
她去看望穷人了