Er, another area besides PTSD and separate from it is substance abuse, self medicating, affecting mood, dysregulation.
另一个领域就是滥用药物,自我药物治疗,希望以此改变心情调节异常。
Not being able to control one's feelings.
无法控制自己的感情
Being submerged and overwhelmed by grief, by shame.
会被痛苦和羞愧吞噬
Er, the isolation and denial is huge, er trying to avoid thinking about it,
有巨大的孤独排斥之感,想让自己不去想它,
trying to avoid acknowledging that it happened, trying to get on because you can't face it
拒绝承认它曾经发生过,想要继续生活,因为你无法正视它
that we often find survivor guilt, um, you can perhaps appreciate the significance of it.
我们常常发现生还者会有内疚感你们可以发现它其实很重要
The sense of shame, uh, often happens even though the person who was victimised should have no reason for shame,
这种羞愧感会常常出现虽然他本人受到迫害他不应该感到羞愧
they often carry that as well, and even worse a self blame.
但是他常常会出现这种感觉甚至更糟,会自我责备
They feel somehow it was my fault, that this was done to me.Er, they blame themselves.
他们会莫名其妙地,觉得这都是我的错酷刑本来是针对我的他们会责怪自己
They can work their way through that but the blame is an important affect of this experience.
他们可以通过自己的努力走出来但是自责是这种经历的重要结果
Depersonalisation, a sense of "I no longer feel like I'm myself, things no longer feel real."
丧失自我感,一种"我感觉不再是自己了事情不再感觉是真实的了"的感觉
Sexual dysfunction, thematic problems we often find with psychological origins that is fatigue, headaches, stomach aches that have no organic basis for it
性功能障碍问题等,我们常常发现这些问题的心理根源就是,疲惫,头疼胃疼,身体并没有问题
but it's a manifestation of the underlying emotion that can't be expressed otherwise.
这是内在情感的外在表现除此之外,没有别的渠道可以表达
Despair, depression, you, I hope would understand well how that er would come to pass impaired work impaired relationships, even more seriously
绝望和沮丧,我希望你们能够理解这能够超越破坏人的工作破坏人的关系,甚至更为严重
psychotic syndromes can take place and then, we don't find this often, but the literature shows it, abusive and antisocial acting up.
导致精神病症状虽然这种情况并不常见,但是文献表明可能会出现虐待性和反社会的行为