So then many many years go by and many many books in between, prose books.
因此过了很多很多年,中间我又写了很多书,散文集。
I found a way to end that story.
终于找到了了解故事的方法。
Another way that I have been structuring this book,
我正在构建的另一种方法,
okay first I began a structure that I thought of which was diary form,
首先我开始了一种日记形式的写作结构,
but I didn't want the mundane dailyness of diary.
不过我不想写常规的每日一记。
So I wrote for maybe...ten days of diary and then I thought of the structure for a long poem.
所以可能我会10天写一篇,接着我想到的结构是长篇的诗歌。
And what it would be would be a scroll,
就像一幅画卷
a scroll that's with ink drawings,
一幅墨水画卷宗
a Chinese ink drawing scroll.
用中国毛笔画下的卷宗
This book is about journeys and I travel from one village to another.
这本书是关于旅程的我从一个村庄去往另一个村庄。
The scrolls that Chinese artists and poets...
这些中国画家,诗人的卷宗
artists and poets were the same in China,
诗人,画家在中国来说都是相同的
artists, poets and singers, one person would do all three.
画家,诗人,歌手,一个人可以身兼三职
They wrote about journeys on scrolls.
他们在卷宗上写下旅途见闻。
And as the scroll unfurls there is the landscape where we travel.
卷宗展开就是我们经过的地貌山川。