Hi, Zoey. It's so good to have you here. Are you ready to come in?
你好啊 佐伊 很高兴你能来 准备好进来了吗
I know I'm helpless,
我知道我很无助
dependent, desperate.
寄人篱下 绝望伤心
But what happens when those you need the most threaten your very existence.
但是 当你最需要的事物威胁着你的存在时 你该怎么办
I've heard plenty of promises,
我听过很多承诺
and they all sound the same.
他们听上去全都一样
But push hard enough,
可是 只要施加足够的压力
and sooner or later, they're all proved to be empty.?
迟早他们都会变得空洞无力
The sun comes up every morning, but do you know where?
太阳每天都会升起 但你知道从哪么
Each place at somewhere different.
每个方位都有所不同
It's hard to find east when you keep moving around.
当你四处飘泊时就很难找到东边在哪
But at least it comes.
可是至少它会升起
And it always comes.
而且永远都会升起
I've come to depend on that.
我开始学着依赖于此