Now,the UN Secretary general Bunki Boo said:
联合国秘书长潘基文说过
“There are no languages required in musical world.”
在音乐的世界里 沟通时无需语言的
That is the power of music. That is the power of the heart.
这就是音乐的力量 这就是人心的力量
Through this promotion of arts, we can better understand that the culture and civilizations of other people.
通过发扬艺术 我们才能够更好的了解其他民族的文明与文化
In this era of instability and intolerance
在这个动荡不安 人与人之间不甚宽容的年代
we need to promote better understanding through the power of music.
我们需要利用音乐的力量来更好的了解彼此
Now the UN Secretary General thinks we need more music,and I think he is right.
联合国秘书长认为我们需要更多的音乐 这一点我很赞同
Music and arts have always played a key role in my life in building relationships.
音乐和艺术一直在我的生命中占据着很重要的地位
replacing what once was the ignorance, fear and hatred
音乐和艺术的力量取代了曾经的无知 恐惧和仇恨
with acceptance, friendships and even love.
用包容 友谊和爱来驱逐
So I have a strong case for promoting music
在不同文化之间推广音乐这一点上
between cultures because it happened to me early in life.
我自己的童年时期的经历是一个最好的例证