1、come over
(尤指奇怪或意外的感觉)支配,影响
As I entered the corridor which led to my room that eerie feeling came over me.
走进通往我房间的走廊时,那种怪异恐怖的感觉包围了我。
I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.
对不起,我不知道自己是怎么回事。
开始觉得;突然表现得
When Connie pours her troubles out to him, Joe comes over all sensitive.
当康妮向他倾诉自己的烦恼时,乔显得极为体贴。
Now you are coming over all puritanical about nothing.
你太古板了,其实没什么事。
给人以…印象;显得
You come over as a capable and amusing companion.
你给人的感觉是一个能干、风趣的同伴。
He came over well — perhaps a little pompous, but nevertheless honest and straightforward.
他给人的印象很好,可能显得有点自大,不过还是很诚实和直率。
2、current
(河、湖或海的)水流,潮流
Under normal conditions, the ocean currents of the tropical Pacific travel from east to west.
在正常情况下,太平洋的热带洋流自东向西流。
The couple were swept away by the strong current.
这对夫妻被巨大的水流卷走了。
思潮;潮流;趋向
Each party represents a distinct current of thought.
每个党派代表一种不同的思潮。
A strong current of nationalism runs through ideology and politics in the Arab world.
一股强烈的民族主义思潮涌入阿拉伯世界的思想体系和政治体系。