Man, there's something there's something down here.
上帝 这里有货 水里肯定有东西
The suspense you can cut with a knife.
谜底马上即可揭晓
All my instincts were telling me,"Get your hand out of there."
我的本能告诉我 赶快收手
And this thing bit onto his hand.It was like this.
这东西咬住了他的手 有这么大
He's got my finger right down its mouth.And he's just shredded my fingers.
它咬住我的手指 咬住不放 它想把我的手指咬碎
That must be must be 20 pounds of fish.
这条鱼足有 足有九公斤重
A seriously painful catch,but I reckon it's worthy of my top 10.
非常痛苦的捕捉经历 我认为这一片断够排在前十了
Coming up,I quench my thirst with a seriously disgusting drink.
接下来 我用非常恶心的液体解渴
Eat an explosive meal.Oh, my goodness.Man, that is coming fast And have a very close scrape with death.
享用一顿大餐 天啊 伙计 船朝着我们来了 我还与死神擦肩而过
I'm Bear Grylls.and welcome back to my 25 greatest moments.
我是贝尔·格里尔斯 欢迎收看25个精彩片段特辑
I've experienced every possible extreme of temperature on this show,
在录制这档节目的过程中 我经历过所有极端的温度
but an arctic river crossing took things to a whole new level.
但在北极渡河最令我难忘
It was amazing. He was absolutely freezing.
太吓人了 他当时完全冻僵了
This one's in at number nine,and it's probably one of the coldest things I've ever had to do.
这一段经历排名第九 但却是我经历过的最冷的旅程之一
At minus 26,deep inside the arctic circle,a river blocked my path.
零下26度 深入北极圈 一条河挡住了我的去路
The last thing you could possibly want to do is to cross that river,but when there's no choice, you go for it.
你绝不想过河 但没的选择 只有前进
Of course he wanted to keep his clothes dry.So he got naked.
因为他想要保持衣物的干燥 所以他选择裸泳