Just a few logistical notes um, you as you notice we are taping the sessions,
我还要提醒几句 你们也注意到了 我们对会议进行录影
we assume that you are OK with that, if you speak up that you will be on that tape.
希望各位不要介意 如果你起立发言 那会出现我们的录像上
It will be eventually posted to the Law School website
最后我们会全部 发布在法学院的网站上
so that these proceedings will not be limited to those who are here today but that others may see them in the future.
这样我们的会议记录就不仅限于 今天参加大会的各位人士了 其他人也可能 在将来看到我们的大会内容
Er, the washrooms for those who haven't had occasion to visit them yet
are at the end of the hall 还有 还没有去过卫生间的各位 卫生间 是走到大厅尽头左转
and towards the left or downstairs either direction.
楼下也是 两边都有
Um, please when we get to questions and answers keep your question succinct and to the point.
还有 在我们进行问答环节时 希望各位的问题简洁扼要
We have not been able, because we have so many great people we don't have enough time to give all questions their due,
因为今晚有很多杰出的学者和研究员 我们没有时间 让每个人都提问题
but certainly want to
keep them as brief as you can. 所以还是希望你们 在提问时尽量做到简洁
Er, there will be talk chances to talk to all of the speakers at various receptions and breaks especially after the keynote address tonight
还有 我们还有很多面对面交流的机会 在宴会和茶歇时 大家可以和发言人交流 对了 今晚主题演讲后
there will be a reception that you are all welcome to attend.
会有个晚宴 希望
Um and there is a table right outside here that as we have things go on a few books here already but many of our presenters
各位都能够光临 在会议进行期间 外面会有张桌子 上面已经摆放了几本书了 很多参加大会
here over the conference have written books on these subjects and er.
的演讲人已经撰写了很多这方面的书籍