地点:科林和比尔家
人物:莫妮卡,钱德勒,科琳,比尔
事件:菲比向莫妮卡和钱德勒介绍了自己领养过孩子的朋友,好让他们取取经。莫妮卡十分喜欢那位同样有条理性的女士。
Monica: Well, we appreciate anything you can tell us.
莫妮卡:嗯,对于你们可以告诉我们的一切,我们都会很感激。
Colleen: Well, actually, I think this might help. It's pretty much all the information you need.
科琳:呃,实际上,我觉得这个应该会有帮助。这基本上就是你们需要的所有信息了。
Monica: Oh my god!
莫妮卡:老天啊!
Colleen: Everything is broken down into categories, and then cross-referenced, and then color-coded to correspond with the forms in the back.
科琳:所有的东西都按照类别分好了,可以互相引用,还根据后面的表格内容用颜色标注好了。
Monica: Thank you. I think I just had a tiny orgasm.
莫妮卡:谢谢。我觉得我刚才小小兴奋了一下。
Bill: I know the process is frustrating, but it's so worth it. Adopting Owen was the best thing that ever happened to us.
比尔:我知道整个过程会很让人沮丧,但是绝对值得。领养欧文是我们经历过的最好的事情。
Chandler: That's great. Can I see the book? You want me to wash my hands first, don't you?
钱德勒:太棒了。我能看看这书吗?你想让我先洗手,是不是?
Monica: It's... It's just so pretty and white.
莫妮卡:它……它这么漂亮,雪白雪白的。
Colleen: The bathroom is down the hall, to your left. I would have told him to do it too.
科琳:洗手间在走廊那头,左手边。我也会让他这么做的。
Monica: Can I adopt you?
莫妮卡:我能领养你吗?