Chapter Two: A Surprise Visit
第二章:惊喜访问
At 7 pm. the door of the tavern opens.
下午7点,客栈的门打开了。
Sergeant Gonzales and the other soldiers are standing near the fire.
冈萨雷斯警长和其他士兵靠在火旁。
They are talking about Don Diego Vega and his rich family.
他们正在谈论唐·迭戈和他富有的家庭。
They turn around and see a man. He is dressed in black.
他们转过身来,看到一个男人。他穿着黑色的衣服。
He has a black mask and a black sombrero. It is Zorro!
他有一个黑色的面具和黑帽。是佐罗!
"Good evening! My name is Zorro!” says the masked man.
“晚上好!我的名字是佐罗!”这名蒙面男子说。
The men in the tavern are very surprised and scared.
酒店里的人都很惊讶和害怕。
Sergeant Gonzales looks at him carefully and says, "What do you want bandit?"
冈萨雷斯警长仔细看着他,说:“你想要什么,土匪?
Zorro laughs loudly. He looks at Sergeant Gonzales and says, "I am here to punish you, Sergeant!”
佐罗大声笑。他看着冈萨雷斯警官说:“我来这里是为了惩罚你,警官!“
"What do you mean?" says the Sergeant.
“你什么意思?” 警长说。
"You beau the poor natives. I am a friend of the natives. I am here to punish you.”
“你这个可怜的人。我是当地人的朋友。我来这里是为了惩罚你。”
"You idiot! The governor wants you dead or alive!” says Sergeant Gonzales.
“你这个白痴!州长想要你死或活抓!”警官冈萨雷斯说。
He pulls out his sword and wants to fight. At that moment Zorro pulls out a pistol.
他拔出他的剑,想战斗。在那一刻,佐罗掏出一把手枪。
He watches everyone carefully.
他仔细地观察每个人。
Sergeant Gonzales looks at the pistol and says, "courageous men don't use pistols. They use swords. Perhaps you are not courageous, Zorro?"
冈萨雷斯警长看着手枪说,“勇敢的人不使用手枪,他们用剑,也许你不勇敢,佐罗?