Because they're home with their kids and their life is dull, and probably sex has gone...
因为她们在家带小孩而且生活平淡,也可能性生活已经走下坡了......
Mothers over 30?
30岁以上的母亲?
After babies, you know, the bedroom is not quite as an exciting place as it used to be,
自从有了小孩之后,你懂的,卧室不再像以前一样是一个令人兴奋的地方,
so they're probably looking for some...some thrills that maybe they're not getting at home.
所以她们可能在寻找一些......一些刺激,一些在家里没法得到的感觉。
Do you think it's okay for something this sexual to be that popular? Oh, sure.
你认为像这种性暗示的东西如此流行合适吗? 哦,当然。
No, I think it says something sad about our society, that that's what people are spending their money and their time on.
不,我觉得这显示出我们的社会有点可悲,人们把时间和金钱花在这上面。
Those books always existed, and they were a lot more crass, crappier, and poorly written in many ways than this.
这些书一直都有,而且在很多方面都比这本写得更粗鲁,更烂。
I'm happy I live in a country where I'm not censored.
我很高兴我生活在一个不被审查的国家。
And the price you pay for lack of censorship is there's going to be times that it goes over,
而你因为不被审查而付出的代价,就是当太过的时候,
and you're gonna go, "Whoa! You know, this is too much! Somebody should do something about this."
你会说,“哦,这太过了!需要有人做点什么了!”
Well, you know what?
然而,你知道吗?