I don't want to die, Booth.I don't want to kill no one.
我不想死 布思 我谁也不想杀
I do not wish to shed a drop of blood,but I must fight the course.Tis all that's left to me.
我不想开杀戒 但我必须抗争 除此之外 我已一无所有
At 2:30 a.m. on the morning of April 26th,the tobacco barn at Garrett's farm is surrounded by 26 members of the 16th New York Cavalry,
4月26日凌晨2时30分 加内特的农场的烟草棚 被纽约骑兵16分队的26名士兵包围了
under the command of Lieutenant Edward Doherty,along with Lieutenant Luther Baker and Colonel Everton Conger of the National Detective Police.
下令的军官是爱德华·多尔蒂中尉 卢瑟·贝克中尉以及埃弗顿·康格上校 他们均为国家侦察警察
Booth's location has been betrayed by an 18-year-old Confederate soldier named William Jett.
一个叫威廉·杰特的 18岁邦联士兵供出了 布思的藏身之处
We know who you are!Who are you? What do you want?
我们知道你是谁 你是谁 想干什么
We want you, and we know who you are.Give up your arms and come out directly.
我们是来抓你的 我们知道你是谁 交出你的武器 出来
Well, my boy... We have no choice.
小子 我们走投无路了
You goddamn coward! You would leave me now?Go!
你这个该死的懦夫 你要弃我而去吗 走吧
Go on, I would not have you stay with me.This is a hard case!
出去 别留在这里 我是不会投降的
It may be that I am to be taken by my friends.Be assured, we are not your friend.
也许你们是与我志同道合的朋友 听好了 我们不是你的朋友
You have the sound of a brave man, an honorable man.
听你的声音 你是个勇敢正直的人