And I felt ultimately his heart becomes flooded with love And I can't think of a better message.
最终他的内心会洋溢着爱今天把你们送出校园的日子
As we send you off today To not only take risks, but to be open to life.
我想没有比这更合适的信息了不仅要愿意冒险 还要对生活敞开胸怀
To accept new views and to be open to new opinions To be willing to speak at commencement.
接受新的看法 新的观点愿意在全国最好的大学之一
At one of the country's best universities even though you're scared stiff.
去做毕业演讲即使自己害怕得已经僵硬
While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding Because the chances you take, the people you meet.
它尽管可怕 但也能让人得到很多因为你冒的险 你遇到的人
The people you love, the faith that you have that's what's going to define you.
你所爱之人 你拥有的信念是这些会书写你的人生
So… Members of the class of 2011, this is your mission When you leave the friendly confines of Philly.
因此 2011届的毕业生们 这是你们的使命这是你们的使命 当你离开费城这友善的圈子时
Never be discouraged, never hold back Give everything you've got.
永远不要泄气 永远不要退缩投入你所拥有的一切
And when you fall throughout life and maybe even tonight after a few many glasses of champagne.
当你在生活中跌倒失败时甚至也许就在今晚 当你多喝了几杯香槟后
Remember this Fall forward.
请记住这点向前倒
Congratulations, I love you God bless you, I respect you.
恭喜诸位 我爱你们上帝保佑你们 我敬爱大家