Lost in the dark and on the edge of the Zekiah Swamp,
由于天黑他们迷路了 走在泽基沼泽的边缘
Booth and Herold have promised to pay tobacco farmer Oswell Swann 12 dollars
布思和赫罗尔德答应付给 烟农奥斯维尔·斯旺12美元
to lead them to the home of Samuel Cox,a leader in the Confederate underground.
如果他带他们走到塞缪尔·考克斯的住处 塞缪尔·考克斯是邦联地下党的首领
How is it that you know Captain Cox?Oh, we all know Captain Cox, sir.
你怎么会认识考克斯上尉 我们都认识考克斯上尉 先生
He a true man of the South.He a hard man, beat a nigger to death hisself. Mm-hm.
他是南方的真汉子 他是个强悍的人 曾经打死了一个黑人
You... you a free nigger?We alls free now, sir.
你是个自由的黑人 我们现在都自由了 先生
Thanks to Master Lincoln. Lord rest his soul.
感谢林肯老爷 上帝保佑他的灵魂
But I ain't no nigger. I's a Wesort.What? A Wesort.You know, we sort of folks.
不过我不是黑人 我是一个混合人 什么 一个混合人 就是一种乡下人
Nigger, Injun, white man, all mixed up, you know.
黑人 印第安人 白人 都混在一起
You have heard about Lincoln? Yes, sir.He in the arms of the Lord.
你听说过林肯 是的 先生 上帝保佑他
Um, my friend and I, we're in need of some shelter. Food.Not the nigger.
我和我的朋友 需要避难 食物 不是那个黑人
Name?My friend, he's hurt his leg.
什么名字 我的朋友 他的腿受伤了
You're John Wilkes Booth.I think I know what you have done.
你是约翰·威尔克斯·布思 我认为我知道你做了什么