Welcome to Hong Kong. Tonight we are inviting you to the world's biggest party
欢迎来到香港。今晚我们邀请您参加世界上最大的盛会
as all over China families are geting together to celebrate Chinese New Year.
此时整个中华大地家家户户都团聚起来庆祝春节
Now we are overlooking Victoria Harbour.
我们现在正在远眺维多利亚港
This is one of China's largest and busiest ports.
这是中国最大,最繁忙的港口之一
Apart from our boat, it is fairly quiet.
除了我们的船,这里真的很安静
That's because this is a national holiday.
那是因为现在是国家法定假日
But don't be fooled, you see, later on literally hundreds of thousands of people
但别这一幕骗了,稍后你就会看到真正的人山人海
will gather right here for the highlight of the festivities.
聚集到这里观赏庆典的重头戏
and we will be joining them on the final leg of a journey
我们会探索直至中国的遥远边隅
that has taken us to the far corners of China
并在这次旅途的最后一程中
to discover how the people here celebrate this the most important time of their year.
继续探究这里的人们是如何庆祝这个一年中最重要的节日
It is New Year's day, the first day of the year of the monkey and the culmination of our journey.
现在是中国新年,猴年的第一天,也是我们此次旅程的高潮
For the last two shows
在前两期节目中
we witnessed the incredible migration of people all over China as they travelled home for the Spring Festival.
我们目睹了中国各地惊人的人口迁徙,人们为了春节赶回家中
I met families flying home in Beijing Airport.
我在北京机场遇到了要飞回家乡的家庭
All around me people are coming together. It's just lovely.
我周围都是团聚的人们。真是太感人了
And I explored the magical ice city of Harbin where families gathered before New Year.
我探索了神奇的冰城哈尔滨,许多家庭会在农历新年前聚集于此
And I get to turn on the very last building.
我打开了最后一个建筑的灯光
And the Hairy Bikers found out what New Year's Eve in Beijing was like
还有大胡子摩托客,他们去探究北京的除夕夜是什么样子
when they cooked a special reunion supper with a local family.
他们与当地的家庭共同烹饪了特殊的团圆宴
It's magical, it is great.
真神奇,好棒
New Year's Eve is all about getting together with family,
除夕最重要的就是全家齐聚
but here in Hong Kong the days after New Year are when the people hit the streets.
但是在香港这里,新年后的一天人们会走上街头
And we have been right at the heart of the preparations of this spectacular party.
我们就在这场盛典准备现场的中心
We will be celebrating Chinese New Year Hong Kong style.
我们将会以香港的方式来庆祝春节
I will be finding out about the ancient art of dragon and lion dancing.
我将要去探究古老的舞龙舞狮艺术
It's surprisingly heavy when you are doing this! Oh, sorry. Let's go.
这样舞动时,真是沉得出奇。喔,对不起。我们走
And I will be enjoying some genuine Hong Kong glamour at the spectacular New Year's night parade.
我将在壮观的新年夜间游行上,欣赏香港真正的魅力
It's loud. It's noisy. It's a carnival atmosphere. Everyone is dancing. Happy New Year!
这里非常吵闹,完全是狂欢的氛围,每个人都在跳舞。新年好
And the party doesn't stop in the rest of China.
在中国其它地方的庆典也不停息
Dave and Si are discovering what Beijingers traditionally do on New Year's Day.
戴夫和塞正在探索北京人在新年这一天会有些什么传统活动