MeoTheRandom asks:
MeoTheRandom问道:
"How do I tell if my cats are secret agents?"
“我怎么能判断我的宠物猫是不是特工?”
What cat can be a secret agent?
一只猫怎么成为特工?
Cats aren't secret agents. I hate to dispel that myth!
猫咪不能当特工。我讨厌消除这种荒谬的说法!
The cats are not secret agents. I don't know where you got that from. Cats are cats and that's it.
猫不是特工。我不知道你是从哪里听来的这种说法。猫只是猫,就是这样。
Do they wear cool sunglasses? If not, then I don't think they're secret agents.
它们有戴酷酷的太阳镜吗?如果没有,那我想它们就不是特工。
You can't know! They're like ninjas.
你不能判断!它们就像忍者一样。
If they're good secret agents, you'll never know.
如果它们是优秀的特工,你永远不会知道的。
Keep an eye on your cat. And if they start doing something weird, that's telling you something.
你要密切注意你的猫。如果它们开始做些奇怪的事,那可能会给你一些暗示。
You can't, man. They're cats. If they're secret agents, then that's a tough thing to find out. I mean, they're already ninjas enough.
你不能判断。它们是猫。如果它们是特工,那就很难判断出来。我是说,它们已经足够像忍者了。
I sorta... hmm... do a little "is there somebody watching me?"
嗯……“有人在监视我吗?”
If your cats are epic, and if they talk to you, they are probably secret agents.
如果你的猫有惊人的壮举,如果它们可以和你说话,那它们可能是特工。
I hear if you ask them if they're secret agents, by law they have to tell you, so just try asking them.
我听说,如果你问它们是不是特工,依据法律,它们可能会告诉你,所以你可以试着问下它们。
You know how every time your cat hides and stuff and you can't find your cat? Well, then try to look for them very quietly. Don't call for them. Just try to look for them and see what they're doing.
每次你的猫藏起来,你都找不到你的猫吗?你可以试图安静地寻找它们。不要叫它们。安静地寻找它们,看看它们在做什么。
If they're secret agents, they aren't gonna tell you. Shhhh! It's a secret.
如果它们是特工,它们是不会告诉你的。嘘!这是秘密。
Thanks for watching Advice on the React channel.
谢谢大家收看React频道的建议栏目。
One last piece of advice: go see Snowden, September 16th.
最后一条建议:去看电影《斯诺登》吧,9月16日上映。
Thanks for watching.
谢谢大家收看。
Click the link below to check out the trailer.
点击下面的链接观看电影预告片。
Goodbye!
再见!
Bye! I gotta go find out if my cat's a secret agent!
再见!我要查明我的猫是不是特工!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载