I'm Bear Grylls.I've travelled to the end of the earth,to search the most extreme challenges.
我是贝尔·格里尔斯 我历尽世界之极 探寻终极挑战
to show you the skills you need to survive in world's toughest environment.
力求向你展现在最严峻的环境中 你所必需的生存技能
Down here gonna be a nightmare.Upfold deadly animals,being dropped,frozen,bake.It's hot.and hunted.
下去以后将是一场恶梦 直面致命的猛兽 被空投 在雪里受冻 灼人的炙热 好热啊 还有捕猎者
I've eaten the impossible,and slept in the unthinkable.
我吃遍一切禁食之物 在难以想象的境地中休憩
But in all of this,I'm not alone.Keep with me. Keep with me.
但这一路上 并非我孤身一人 跟上我 跟上我
My small film crew are right behind me though every eventual.
摄制组每次都随我出生入死
And in this special episode,I gonna take you behind the scenes,
在这篇特辑中 我将带领你们走进镜头后面的世界
to meet this extrodinary team,and show how we operate.
认识这个传奇般的团队 并展示其运转过程
Being in the show is taking me to the edge of human existence.
这个节目 引领我们触摸人类生存的极限
It's never easy.Those danger,discomfort,and sometimes just bad.
过程相当艰辛 它充满危险 以及不适感 有时令人崩溃
But in the end, it's a privilege to be part of the team who make this program.
但说到底 能为录制 这部作品出一份力 实为好事一桩
Although very small tiny crew,and that kind of amazing guys,you know, we've got all every extreme to the earth,
我们的队伍并不庞大 但这帮优秀的弟兄与我一道 踏遍地球上所有极端环境
and in my eyes, they're really our heroes in the show,who is working when it's tough,and gonna love that beside me.Good guys.
在我眼中 他们是这部剧真正的英雄 不管条件多么恶劣 他们都甘之如饴 他们是最棒的