The vast production line is a huge logistics challenge
庞大的演出阵容对后勤管理来说是个挑战
as over 1000 acts from all over China await their slot in the main studio.
来自中国各地的一千多名演员都在主演播室前等待自己出场
Yihai. I'm going to find out how it went.
玉海。我想知道你们结果如何
He's breathing so heavily.
气都喘不上来了
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
It has been great to meet you and good luck on the night.
采访你太高兴了,祝你春晚好运
Happy New Year. Happy New Year. Xiexie. Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
新年快乐。新年快乐,谢谢。再见。再见
And on New Year's Eve, all of China gets to see Yi Hai and his team's flawless performance.
除夕夜,所有中国人都会看到玉海和他武术队天衣无缝的表演了
The gala is in full swing so just before we sit down to watch it,
欢庆盛会正渐入佳境,就在我们坐下收看春晚前
there is one more Chinese tradition that we have to adhere to. The family photo.
还有一项中国传统民俗,我们得履行。全家福
Here in Beijing, we are just hours away from ringing in the New Year.
在北京,离新年的钟声敲响仅剩几个小时了
Kate, meanwhile, in Hong Kong has a very different New Year,
同时凯特在香港也有个很不一样的新年
at one of the most incredible temples that you would ever see.
她所在的那座庙宇绝对是你从未见过的