Is this your liberty,Oh sacrificial lamb,Bow down and bless the kingdom come In the reign of Abraham Please!
这就是你的自由吗 待宰的羔羊 鞠躬屈膝为新帝国祈祷吧 在亚伯拉罕的统治下 别唱了
When will your child be born?
你的预产期是什么时候
In five months, maybe less.God bless you, sister mine.
五个月后 可能更短 上帝保佑你 我的妹妹
Take care of yourself.Try to be happy.
照顾好你自己 过得开心些
I shall never be happy until I see your face again.
如果不能再见你 我永远开心不起来
I will fix that for you, son.We'll put a fine point on it.
我来帮你弄好 孩子 咱们把它削尖一些
On February 5th, 1865, Abraham Lincoln visits Alexander Gardner's photographic studio.
1865年二月五号 亚伯拉罕·林肯去了 亚历山大·加德纳的照相馆
Are we ready, Mr. Gardner?
可以照了吗 加德纳先生
Aye, that I am, Mr. President. Now, if you wouldn't mind moving to the other side of the table, that angle favors you.
是的 总统先生 您能不能 坐到桌子的另一边去 那个角度比较好
After four years,and more casualties than in any conflict in the nation's history, the Civil War is almost over.
四年后 在美国历史上 伤亡最为惨重的内战终于结束了
But the image made on this day will be the last official portrait ever taken of the 16th president of the United States.
但在那一天拍下的相片 成为了美国第16任总统 最后一张官方的相片