This applies just as much too highly developed countries such as Australia
这一点对高度发达的国家如澳大利亚
as it does to less well developed countries.
和不太发达的国家同样适用。
Thirdly, I think we should remind ourselves that despite all the multi lateral cooperation that exists
第三,我认为,我们应该告诫自己:尽管存在着各种形式的多边合作,
we still live in a world of nation state.
我们仍生活在一个民族国家主导的世界里。
Fourthly, we must remind ourselves for all our natural focus on the interaction of nations within this region
第四,我们必须提醒自己:尽管我们的注意力会很自然地集中于本地区内部各国间的往来,
that Asia should not become in any way inward looking.
但亚洲绝不应成为一个向内看的地区。
That we live in a global economic environment,
我们生活在一个全球化的经济环珑下。
and that is our future forever, whether we live in Asia, Europe or in North America.
无论我们生活在亚洲、欧洲还是北美,我们的未来永远都会是这个样子。
Fifthly, let us also remind ourselves that threats of a non-economic kind and events of a non-economic kind can exact a fearful economic price.
最后,我们还要提醒自己:非经济性威胁和非经济性事件也会导致严重的经济后采。
My friends, I've enjoyed very much the privilege of being part of this Forum.
朋友们,非常高兴有幸参加此次论坛。
I wish it well and I congratulate those who have conceived the idea of the Boao Forum only four or five years ago,
我谨向论坛表示良好的祝愿,并向那些在四、五年前提出博釜论坛这一创意的人们表示祝贺。
they truly had the future of the region at heart.Thank you.
他们是真正关心这一地区未来的人。谢谢。