I'm curious,do you ever bulk up for a role,like do you bulk up for Game of Thrones?
我想问 你是否曾为角色锻炼身材 你为《权利的游戏》特意锻炼身材了吗
No,I mean,last year I did a movie coming out next year called Gods of Egypt.
去年我拍了部电影 明年上映 叫《埃及众神》
And I had to bulk up somewhat for that,and every morning I would come on set
我要为那部电影稍稍练壮实一点 每天早上我去片场
and they would have like this dish ready for me,which was like six eggs and a lot of salmon
他们为我准备了菜 六个鸡蛋 好多三文鱼
and a lot of vegetables,spinach and protein shake.
很多蔬菜 菠菜 蛋白质奶昔
That is so much,that's an insane amount of protein.It's obscene,yeah.
好大的蛋白量啊 简直过分
And the problem for me is when I have too much of those shakes,and especially if I have like a protein bar,
我的问题是 我喝多了那种奶昔 尤其如果我吃蛋白质棒
I don't know if any of you have experienced that,but it's like,it's like cement.
不知道大家是否有相同体验 感觉像水泥一样
It will stop my system functioning.For days.Have you ever experienced that?
我的身体都停止运作了 好几天 你有过这种经历吗
How did we get down this road?
我们怎么说到这上面来的
We started with me saying,you look good.You look like you workout.
起初我说的是 你看上去很不错 你似乎有锻炼
And now you're basically telling us.You know,I once went two weeks without going to the bathroom.Really,two weeks?
结果你现在说起了 我曾经便秘两周 真的 两周
Fascinating,that was my next question.
太有趣了 我接下来就要问这个
My next question was,when was the last time you pooped?It was right here.
你上次通便是什么时候 就在这上面
Two weeks.I know,I shouldn't tell you this story.It's a little gross.But hey,now it's just you and me and then we can do it.
两周 我真不该说的 有点恶心 只有咱俩了 那我们说吧
I think no one is watching home by now.I'm sorry.
应该没有人在家里看呢 真抱歉
Once you got into that part.I'm going to check something else out.I apologize.
你一说到这个话题 他们都 我还是换个台吧 真抱歉
That's the third time you apologized.
你已经道歉三次了