But there is one Ethan Allen story that No! I'm very partial to.No, you're going to tell a story.
有一个关于伊森·艾伦的故事 不 我很喜欢 你又要讲故事了
I don't believe that I can bear to listen to another one of your stories right now.
真不敢相信 在这种时候我还要忍受你的另一个故事
I need the BO sideyard schedules for Alexandria.I asked for them this morning.
我要看侧线攻击亚历山大市的计划 我今天早上就说过了
It was right after the Revolution,right after peace had been concluded,
在独立战争偃旗息鼓时 在和平女神降临美利坚大地后
Ethan Allen went to London to help our new country conduct its business with the king.
伊森·艾伦去了伦敦和国王处理我们新生国家的相关事宜
The English sneered at how rough we are,and rude and simple-minded and on like that,
不管到哪里英国人总嘲笑我们粗野 鲁莽和愚笨之类的
everywhere he went, till one day he was invited to the townhouse of a great English lord.
有一天他被邀请 去一个英国贵族的别墅
Dinner was served, beverages imbibed,time passed, as happens, and Mr. Allen found he needed the privy.
吃过晚餐 喝过饮料 时间慢慢过去 艾伦先生想上厕所
He was grateful to be directed thence.Relieved, you might say.
于是有人带他去洗手间 他十分感激 或者说是十分爽
Now, Mr. Allen discovered on entering the water closet that the only decoration therein was a a portrait of George Washington.
可艾伦先生发现厕所门口 唯一的装饰品居然是 乔治·华盛顿的雕像
Ethan Allen done what he came to do,and returned to the drawing room.
伊森·艾伦方便完之后 回到了会客厅