Only just got out of that in time.
千钧一发之际 我逃了出来
Got the matter of fact to the water under some little wind,
事实上 当水面的风很小时
those literally just like a pane of glass.
简直更像是块玻璃
What I mean you can't judge any hight.
我是说 你根本不能以此判断高度
You can't tell whether you're 60 foot up,or just 6 foot.
无法分辨到底是离地60英尺 还是只有6英尺
Man it's cold in here.I need to get moving.
哦 这水太冷了 我要尽快游上岸才行
The body loses heat 25 times faster in water than in air.
体热流失在水中比空气中要快25倍
But I want to retrieve my chute.
但我还想捡回降落伞
In a survival situation like this,you can't afford to leave anything behind.
在这类荒野求生的境况中 任何有用之物都不可随手弃置
I'm really just feeling all my muscles tightening up from the cold water.
我只觉得自己全身的肌肉 在冷水中变的越来越紧
Let me get this up.The water was cold, but so is the air.
把这拉上来 水温是很低 气温也好不到哪去
Even in early fall,it can drop below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
即便现在才是秋初 气温也会降至40华氏度以下
But get to low ground,and the temperature raises significantly.
但到低海拔的地区后 温度会明显升高
I need to gether anything of use from my paragliding kit,and get off the high ground.
我要从伞降包里收集一切可用之物 然后离开这片高地
My clothes can dry out as I go.Right, let's go.
行进途中我的衣物就能变干 好了 出发
Now to find the route off the moutain and fast.
当务之急是寻路下山 要快马加鞭
As I break out the tree line,I'm confronted of with huge creep slope.
穿过树林后 我面临的是巨大的流石陡坡
This maybe a risky route to take,but with the right technique, it's at least fast.
走这条路也许比较冒险 但只要把握好诀窍 这便是条捷径