I'm in the middle of a jungle in southern China.
我现在身处于中国南部的丛林之中
Mountain rivers like this lead to the coast,which could provide you with an escape route.
这样的山间激流一直流向海岸 提供了一条撤退路线
These rivers are just like the highways through the jungle.
这些激流就像是 丛林中的交通干道
Really, the best thing I can do is keep following it.
而我最好的选择 就是沿着它走
I'm gonna to move fast on these dry rocks.And with proper technique and balance,
我选择在岸边的干岩石上迅速前进 掌握好技巧和平衡
you can cover much more ground than fighting through the jungle.
这样走会比在丛林中摸索要快很多
But following the river has its dangers.
但沿着河走也会有危险
Steady here. It's a long, long way down.Quite slippery, all this stuff.
这里小心 是一个很长的陡坡 这些东西很滑
I reckon out of all the places I go,of all the different terrains,
我觉得在我去过的所有地方 所有地形中
the biggest surprises are often in the jungle.
丛林常常最让人出乎意料
That's why even though I move quickly,I actually move quite cautiously.This is exactly why.
所以尽管我跑得很快 还是会非常小心 就是因为这样的情况
The way down now is blocked by this sheer rock face.
我们眼前的峭壁阻断了下山的路
The best plan for me is to go back into the jungle.
我的最佳方案 还是回到森林中
It's a chinese cobra.Steady, steady, steady, steady.
这是条中华眼镜蛇 小心 小心点
I got him, I got him there.Pretty deadly snake, this.Don't get any close than that.
让我来 把它弄远点 这条蛇毒性很大 千万别再靠近了
That's his hood right out as a sign to stay clear.
它那头巾状的颈部是在警告你不要靠近
Don't go into its killing zone.
千万别走进它的地盘中