twine pester on the top.Hang on.Into this,a bit of web of vine.Gonna be like, a net.
固定好顶部 等等 让藤蔓交织在一起 形成一张网
The idea is to then smoke these bats out
我的计划是 把蝙蝠熏出来
and as they fly out, I'm gonna try and whack them and catch them.
等它们飞出来时 我就试着猛拍 就能抓到它们了
It's kinda of a little bit like a little bit like tennis racket.
这回就有点像是 像是网球拍
Let's get this torch right in there deep,and then we're ready for some bat tennis.
把火把扔到洞里深处 然后就准备着打蝙蝠球吧
Where did that one go?Got it. Got one there.
刚才那个跑哪儿去了 打中了 这边打下来一个
Let's try and get us another.You cannot be serious.40-15!See if we can get one more.
试试能不能再弄一个 不是在开玩笑吧 40比15 看看能不能再打下来一个
Game set match, Bear.Let's get these picked up and stowed.That's such a result!
比赛结束 贝尔赢了 让我们把这些蝙蝠都捡起来打包带走 收获可是不少
I've tried just so many times to catch bats in caves.
捕洞中蝙蝠这事我以前试过很多次
I've never managed yet.So this is good news.
不过还从来没成功过 所以这回算是大获全胜了
That's gonna be really good, good dinner.
晚上会有一顿丰盛的晚餐了
The chinese word for bats is happiness That's exactly what I'm feeling now.
汉语中蝙蝠象征着福气 用来描述我现在的感受再恰当不过了
Absolutely, flipping nora brilliant.
这回绝对是太走运了
I've got food but in my next challenge,I'm back on the move though the jungle.
食物已找到了 而我的下一项挑战 是要继续这穿越丛林之旅
Steady, steady, steady, steady.It's a chinese cobra.
小心 小心点 是条中华眼镜蛇