Once you've added the rum-soaked currants, you need to pour the mixture into the moulds.
加入朗姆酒浸泡过的红醋栗 倒入模具中
Fill them about half full to give them space to rise.
倒至半满 让他们膨胀
Right. Now when you've filled your moulds carefully...Without spilling any of it or anything.
现在仔细填充模具 小心不要洒出来
It's got yeast,it's going to rise up.
里面有酵母 会升起来
We need to set this aside and leave it to kind of double in size, for about an hour.
放在一边 放一小时 等到两半大
One hour later...That's how they should look.
一小时后 应该看着是这样
You see they've swelled up. Just put those into a medium hot oven,about 190 degrees,for 12 to 15 minutes,and they're golden and lovely.
膨胀起来 放入烤箱 大概190度 12到15分钟 变成了美丽的金色
Once the babas are in the oven,it's time to make a syrup.
放在烤箱里时 我们开始做糖浆
It's a classic sugar syrup,with the addition of the water from the currants. And some extra rum for a big kick of booze.
这是经典糖浆 里面加了红醋栗和朗姆酒 这样有酒精的刺激感
And a nice squirt of honey,just to temper the rum.
用力挤出蜂蜜 调和朗姆酒
And I want to give that a good blast, a good boil.
好好烹煮一番
Because seriously, you don't want to get your nippers paralytically drunk, do you?
因为说实话 你不会想让你的孩子烂醉如泥的
That'll do.So we'll just let that cool now.
好了 现在冷却
After 15 minutes in the oven,the babas should be brown and risen.
烤了15分钟后 现在变成了棕黄色 也升起来了
And once they've cooled,they get the syrup treatment.
冷却后撒上糖浆
Those are lovely. Wouldn't you agree,that that is a lovely thing?
真可爱 你们同意吗 这蛋糕真可爱
Yes. That's a brillo baba.
这是钢刷朗姆酒蛋糕
Now you'll be amazed at how much syrup a good baba can take in.
你们一定会对蛋糕吸收糖浆的能力感到惊奇的
Look at that.
看呐
We're going to serve these tonight,in about two hours,and the syrup will have really...and that long time to soak into them.
今晚提供此点心两小时 糖浆需要很长时间浸泡这个蛋糕
But we're just going to cheat with a couple cos we want to have a nibble.
但我们想作弊 因为我们忍不住想尝一口
So I just turn those over, carefully.Look at this. Only...only...only a Virgo could do this.
小心翻面 看呐 只有你这种人会做
Is anybody here good at doing quenelles?
这有人擅长做肉丸子吗