August 25
8月25日
Read it!
读读看!
Alex and Rob talk about high school.
亚力克斯和罗柏谈论高中生涯。
Rob has good memories of football games and clubs.
罗柏对于美式足球比赛以及各种社团有着美好的回忆。
Taylor was the class president.
泰乐是班长,
So it's her job to plan the reunion.
所以筹办同学会是她的责任。
Abby takes Taylor's invitations to the post office for her.
雅碧帮泰乐把邀请函拿去邮局寄。
Taylor appreciates the help.
泰乐很感激她的帮忙。
Will you attend a school reunion soon, Alex?
亚力克斯,你最近会参加同学会吗?
Conversation A
会话A
I remember high school. Life was very different then.
我记得高中, 当时的生活很不一样。
Yeah, Everyone wanted to be popular.
是啊,每个人都想成为风云人物。
There was a lot of pressure.
高中生活有很多压力,
But high school was fun, too!
但也充满乐趣!
There were so many clubs to join and football games to watch!
高中有很多社团可以参加,还有很多美式足球赛可以看!
Yeah! We always painted our faces for sports games!
是啊!我们总是会为了看比赛而在脸上涂上色彩!
Win or lose, we always cheered for our team!
不论输赢,我们都一定会为我们的队伍加油!
Conversation B
会话B
Abby!
雅碧!
Are you going to the post office?
妳要去邮局吗?
Yes. I'm mailing something for Carol.
是啊,我要去帮卡萝寄信。
Can you take these, too?
妳可以把这些一起带去寄吗?
Sure! Are these your class reunion invitations?
当然可以!这些是妳的同学会邀请函吗?
Yes. I was the class president.
是啊。我是班长,
So I am responsible for inviting everyone.
所以我必须负责邀请大家。
That's a lot of work!
准备工作很辛苦耶!
But seeing your friends will be nice!
不过,能够看到朋友一定很开心!
Thanks, Abby! I appreciate it!
谢了,雅碧!很感谢妳的帮忙!
Conversation C
会话C
Do you have class reunions in Taiwan, Alex?
亚力克斯,你们在台湾也会举行同学会吗?
Sure. My school has one every year.
当然会啰,我的学校每年都会举行一次。
You're going to Taiwan again soon.
你很快就又要回台湾了,
Will you attend a reunion?
你会参加同学会吗?
I hope so! We always take lots of photos and laugh a lot!
希望如此!我们总是会拍很多照片,并且尽情欢笑!
What about your high school reunion, Susie?
苏希,妳的高中同学会呢?
We have one every five years.
我们每五年举办一次。
Our next reunion is coming soon.
我们下一次的同学会就快到了。
Will I recognize everyone? Who knows?
谁知道,我到时会不会认得大家呢?