I'm Bear Grylls,I'm gonna show you what it takes to get out alive from some of the most dangerous places on earth.
我是贝尔·格里尔斯 我将向您展示 如何从地球上 最危险的地带 逃出生天
I've got to make it through weak and challenges.
我将身涉险境 面临生死考验
In the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills.
周遭炼狱 没有生存技巧 你命在旦夕 而我要设法突出重围
This week I'm off the weat coast to Panama at the mercy of the Pacific Ocean.
本周我将在巴拿马西海岸的太平洋中 经受重重考验
We'll be getting too close to comfort with the locals.Holy smoke! Look, look.Whales!Whales!
我将零距接触海洋中的原住民 妈呀 看 快看 鲸鱼 是鲸鱼
Fighting my way onto storm battled islands.
在风雨来袭的小岛上杀出一条血路
And struggling to stay afloat on the small raft as I battle through big surf.
在一阵阵巨浪打过来时 我还要想法子 保证小木筏不会被掀翻
Only this morning all these islands in this region were hit by a very violent tropical cycloid storm.
就在这个早晨 这片区域的小岛 遭到了接连不断的强暴雨袭击
We got very small window to get in this.We need to move.Go.
便于飞行的时机转瞬即逝 我们得抓紧了 出发
Pilot's gonna take me out to sea and ditch me.
飞行员要把我带到海上某处 再丢下去
So I can show you how to make it back to safety,if you got marooned on a deserted island.
我将告诉你们 万一流落至荒凉的孤岛 如何安全返回
To the east of these islands lies in Panama,to the west the vast Pacific,thousands of square miles of empty ocean.
这些岛屿的东边是巴拿马 西面则是一望无际的太平洋 数千平方公里的一片汪洋
Only a tiny half of those islands are inhabited.
这些岛屿中只有很小一部分有人居住
The main reason for that is the lack of fresh drinking water
主要原因是没有新鲜的饮用水
Just staying hydrated gonna be the major challenge in this heat and humidity.
在这样湿热的环境中 最主要的生存挑战就是如何不让身体脱水