August 18
8月18日
Read it!
读读看!
Susie still has a toothache.
苏希牙还是痛。
Alex thinks she should see a dentist so the pain doesn't get worse.
亚力克斯认为她应该去看牙医,以免牙痛变得更严重。
But Susie's dentist is on vacation.
可是苏希的牙医去度假了。
What can she do?
她该怎么办?
She can get an appointment with Dr. Smiles.
她可以和微笑医生预约看诊。
A dentist can help you avoid problems with your teeth.
牙医可以协助你避免牙齿出问题,
That's why you should go for a checkup every six months.
所以你应该每六个月接受一次牙齿健检。
Conversation A
会话A
Hey, Susie.
嘿,苏希。
Oh, hi, Alex.
哦,嗨,亚力克斯。
Uh, Susie, are you OK?
呃,苏希,妳还好吗?
Not really. I have a toothache.
不太好,我牙痛。
How long has it been hurting?
妳牙痛多久了?
It's been hurting since yesterday.
从昨天就开始痛了,
But don't worry about it.
可是别担心。
I think you should go to the dentist.
我认为妳应该去看牙医。
No thanks. It doesn't hurt that much.
不用了,谢谢。其实没那么痛。
Maybe not. But you don't want the pain to get worse.
也许是没那么痛, 可是妳可不想要牙痛变得更严重。
Conversation B
会话B
My dentist is on vacation.
我的牙医去度假了。
Who is your dentist, Alex?
亚力克斯,你都看哪个牙医?
Your tooth is still hurting?
妳的牙齿还在痛?
Yes. But now the pain is much worse.
是啊,可是现在更痛了。
Well, you're lucky.
好吧,妳很幸运。
I have a toothache! How can I be lucky?
我牙痛耶!这样怎么会叫做幸运?
You're lucky because I know a great dentist!
妳很幸运,因为我认识一位很棒的牙医!
Dr. Smiles was here at the station yesterday!
微笑医生昨天到了电视台来!
Do you think he can help me?
你认为他可以帮助我吗?
Sure. I can help make you an appointment.
当然,我可以帮妳约诊。
Conversation C
会话C
Hey, Rob. I'm glad we had Dr. Smiles on the show yesterday.
嘿,罗柏,我很高兴昨天微笑医生来上节目。
Yeah. He helped Susie with her toothache today.
是啊,他今天帮苏希看了牙。
He also reminded me to go for a checkup.
他也提醒我要去接受牙齿健检,
I forget to do that.
我都忘了这件事。
Everyone should get their teeth checked every six months.
每个人都应该每六个月接受一次牙齿健检。
Right. Then you can avoid problems and keep your teeth healthy.
没错,这样就可以避免问题发生,并保持牙齿健康。
And healthy teeth make beautiful smiles.
有健康的牙齿,才有美丽的笑容。