In many survival situation,your ultimate goal is to find rescure.
在所有的生存挑战中 终极目标就是获得营救
It can be toughest chanllege you'll face.Salvation can come in many forms.
这也是最艰辛的一个部分 救援可能以各种形式出现
And whether is on land sea or air,when you find it,you gotta grab that chance.
无论是在陆地海上还是空中 当有一线生机之时 你必须牢牢的把它抓住
It's forest fire.Stay with me.Come with me this side.
有林火 跟紧我 跟着我 这边走
Alabama let the crew through section of forest that be set flames.
在阿拉巴马的摄制过程中 我们要穿越一段 着火的林区
Start to get really,really hot now.The crew has fire suit,but I no such luxury.
现在温度已经变得非常高了 摄制人员有救火衣可以穿 可是我就没有这个福分了
It's time to get down and dirty.OK, time to get though it.Get to the other side.
只能趴在地上打几个滚了 好了 该冲过去了 我们要跑到着火线后面
Stay with me, alright?OK, let's go.When it comes to fire,there are no second chances.
跟紧我 准备好了吗 出发吧 当遇到火灾的时候 我们可没有当机重拍的机会
But to my camera man Simon this is a one-shot deal.Get through here.
对摄影师Simon来说 这绝对是一锤子买卖 这边走
I was one of the trained and anticipating where I going go, where he going go
我是团队中最有经验的摄影师之一 我要预估他的路线
So glancing across him,looking at my feet,and then occasionally glancing the way found.
用余光确定他的位置 留意脚下的情况 还要不时地看一下地面情况
And when you film for 15 years,you know where that camera is pointing.
当你做了这行15年 不用取景器也知道摄像机对着哪里
We made it though the fire,now came a chance to leave the Alabama backwood behind.
我们成功的穿越了火场 现在有机会离开阿拉巴马丛林了