Meanwhile in the mums' top, the girls are swapping tips and putting the finishing touches to their dishes.
在妈妈们的帐篷里面 她们正在交流心得 为点心做最后润色
You're getting the custard and then you get the coconut on top of it as well.
先放上蛋奶糊 然后是椰蓉
Yes. You get the Caribbean on it.
加勒比海的人也这么做
Oh, yes!Oh, you didn't think of that, did you? You see. Fantastic.
你肯定没想到 是的 妙极了
We think it's traditional English, but really all food has some form of other parts of the world in it.
我们以为这是传统的英式做法 但所有食物都会以某种形式存在于这个世界上的其他角落
That's right. There you go.
没错 就是这样
Dude, after trying everybody else's food, it's time for us to share one of our birthday recipes.
尝过大家的食物之后 我们也该分享我们自己的食谱了
And with everybody gathered in the big top, we'd better make a move.
大家都在帐篷里等着了 我们最好赶快开始
It's funny, there's been so much talk about birthdays.
关于生日总是有这么多可说的
And I get really excited. It's like that thing when you're a kid.
我真的感到兴奋 就像回到小时候
Have you sat there by the front door and you wait for that letterbox to open,and your cards to come through in a cascade?
坐在前门 等待信箱打开 生日卡片如雪花般寄来
And postal orders. I used to get a cheque from my Uncle Gordon.
还有邮政包裹 我以前常常收到我叔叔寄来的支票
Ooh! Oh, it was brilliant.
这么棒
5 a month from my Uncle Gordon, and 15 quid when it was your birthday.Mega. I put it in my mam's account and never saw it again.
每月叔叔会寄5英镑 生日那月会寄15镑 但是给了妈妈后再也没见着
Yeah, that wasn't a present, that was maintenance. Oh, aye.
那不是礼物 只是管理费
So what we're doing today is something that's got real history, a real kind of, for you, a real personal family history.
我们今天要做的点心历史悠久 并且是真正的祖传食谱
It's the humble, yet impressive, snow queen.
朴实却回味无穷的冰雪女王