Shallow river water is deceptive and could lead the unexperienced into a full sense of security.
浅浅的河水不过是欺骗性的表象 会让没有经验的人 误以为很安全
I wanna be across this river as quickly as I can.Slippy.these rocks are aggressive.
我希望能尽快地 渡过这条河 好滑啊 这些石头很危险
It doesn't look powerful,but there's enough force here to knock you clean off your feet.
它看起来并不险恶 但是河水的力量足够 能让你滑倒
A stick is vital.Travel with your body sideway to the current.
因此一定要棍子用以支撑 侧着身子在水流中行走
Oh man.Like I said...more powerful than you imagine.
天哪 就像我说的 水流比你想象得 力量更强大
Not only far deep and it was no way I can follow that.That just took me.
不仅很深 我都有点难度 我差点就没能成功
Slow-moving rivers and lakes a raft can be the best way to cross.
在流速缓慢的河流和湖泊 用筏子渡河再好不过
Bamboo like this is ideal.Much better than when it's living and does't have much moisture in it.
这样的竹子 非常理想 比新鲜竹子好多了 而且水汽基本已蒸发干净
In the deep south, a ruined shed provided all the material I needed.
在南部深处 一个遗弃的小屋 就能给我提供我所需的一切
And then all I need...one big plinths on the top and that would keep me onto the water.
然后我还需要在上面装一个底座 可以使我浮在水面上
and flow me across.If you have to cross alligator festered waters,take time to build a raft,
会让我漂过去 如果你要通过有鳄鱼的河 就好好地做一个筏子
buoyant enough to keep you above the surface and hide harms away.
筏子的浮力必须足够支撑你不沉下去 同时避开危险
Just give it a go.Right now,here this is your time.
我们来试试看 你的表现机会到了
This is working pretty well.And no alligator's gonna wanna take a bite of this.
效果还不错 而且不会有鳄鱼想来咬这筏子