Bee stings can take a couple of hours to affect you,but when they do hit, they hit hard.
蜂蛰伤几个小时候才会发作 但是一旦发作 后果非常严重
Quite a brutal of a...brutal of a bee sting, this It made all of...the other part of me swell up.
蜂蛰真是剧毒 害得我的脸其他地方都肿起来了
Feel a bit like elephant man with my eyes and nose, forehead swelling up.
现在这个样子很像象人 眼睛 鼻子和前额都肿了
Allergic reaction to bee stings can be fatal.
蜂蜇的过敏反应可能会致命
I'm worried any anaphylactic shock,the first sign is swelling around the eyes,
我担心我会发生过敏性休克 初期症状是 眼部周围浮肿
followed by difficulty breathing and lost of consciousness.
接着是呼吸困难 最后失去意识
It causes a thousand death a year in the US
美国每年有一千人死于蜂蜇
Feels like kind of big price pay for a bit of honey.
为了一丁点的蜂蜜付出的代价真是惨重啊
Plants are vast components to survival,they provide you a fire, insulation,even cordages to make a shelter.
植物是野外存活的一大要素 他们能给你提供火 为你保暖 甚至能提供搭造遮蔽处所需的绳索
The vegetation can be your saviour,but it can also be your worst enemy.
植物既可以是你的救星 也可以是你最可怕的敌人
This is one tree that Since one tree leans, you don't wanna risk for this one, looks like the spikes.
这棵树浑身都是刺 虽然只有这棵树 你也别冒险触摸 像钉子鞋一样
And this is called the black palm.I've got another name for it--sumi tree.
这种树叫做黑棕榈 我给他取了另外一个名字 墨树
Watch out for it,this spikes will slash your hands and the water dripping off them is a lethal cocktail of bacteria.
你要当心 这些刺会刮伤你的 而且从树上滴落的水 含有各种致命细菌
Wound arms here turn septic in hours.
受伤的手臂在这几小时后就会染上败血症
Wherever you are in the world,a little local knowledge could make all the difference your chances of surviving.
无论你在哪儿 对当地有一点了解 会对你求生有重大帮助
If you're moving to the desert and suddenly come across and see through the bushes.
在向沙漠进军的途中 突然看到一片灌木丛
You might think great.You know, food, looks like mannafrom Heaven.
你肯定会认为 简直太棒了 食物 就像天上掉馅饼儿一样
But you'll be wrong.These are deadly.
如果那样想 就错了 这些都是致命的