Just extraordinary to see this close.
能够如此近距离观察它 真是太美妙了
These guys can grow up to 50 foot long,35 tons of weight.
这些家伙可以可达50英尺长 35吨重
Just effortlessly moving through the waters.
它正在水中灵巧地穿梭着
Humpbacks cruise just below the water surface,coming up every few minutes.
座头鲸就在水面下方游弋 每几分钟就会浮上来一次
But they often breach,launching their bodies out of the water before splashing down on their backs.
但它们也经常跃出水面 整个身体都跃出水面 再以背部入水
Let's hope he doesn't try and surface under this.
希望它别从咱们的小木筏下冒上来
I've left the coast behind,and now I'm heading out into open water.
我已经离岸了 现在正驶向开放水域
But staying on course is becoming a major challenge.
保持在正确的航道上漂游成了很大的难题
Well, it's difficult with just one paddle,
只靠一只桨来控制方向是很困难的
and this raft is actually controlling your direction and where you go.
很难控制浮筏前进的方向
Kind of pretty at the mercy of the wind and the waves and the tide.
我只能任凭风浪 以及潮汐摆布
I'm drifting into colder waters.To make matters worse, there's a problem with the raft.
我正漂流至更寒冷的水域 更糟的是 自制筏突然出了问题
You see that barrel's looking quite low in the water.
那个桶看起来正在下沉
Now, just steadily be getting lower and lower.There wasn't a hole in it.I'm pretty sure.
而且越沉越深了 不是因为桶漏了 这个我敢肯定
But all too soon, I'm forced to abandon ship.Okay, you ready to jump for this?
但是没过多久 我就被迫弃船了 准备好跳了吗