And the higher I get,the more difficult the climb becomes.
我爬得越高 越是不好攀爬了
The nightmare up here is that we're above the wave mark,
这里在海浪冲击线之上
and therefore, it's much more loose rock.
所以疏松的岩石越来越多 相当危险
All of this moss, as well what the sea doesn't allow to grow lower down.
同样的 还有这些苔藓 海水使它们不能往低处生长
This is really the crux of the climb now. It's a bit.
爬到这里是关键时刻了 比较重要
My limbs are cold and getting tired.But there's an end in sight.
我四肢都冻僵了 而且很累 但是胜利在望了
See, I'm not a million miles now from an exit point up by that fallen tree.That's where I want to reach.
你瞧 现在出口那棵倒下的树 并不是遥不可及 我就是要爬到那里
Got a long way down there.Nice little push.Oh, God.Grab this tree root.
已经爬得好高的了 再加把劲 老天啊 抓住树根
And then I'm out of here.Full concentration for the final few feet.
就可以爬出去了 最后这几步要集中精神
This is the last place to make a mistake.But I've made it.
最后一刻不容失误 而最终我成功了
And these cliff tops provide a great vantage point.
悬崖顶提供了非常有利的地势
You get a good idea of the coastline from here.
从这里可以鸟瞰海岸线
See there's lots of little inlets and islands.
看 有很多的水湾和小岛
I want to get myself to a position where it's gonna be easier to be spotted.
我要找一个 让自己更容易能被发现的位置
Okay, let's keep going this way.
好了 我们继续往这边走
In my next challenge,I'm all at sea with some true monsters of the deep.
在我下一个挑战中 我置身于大海 与真正的深海怪兽为伍
Let's hope he doesn't try and surface under this.
希望他不要 潜到船的下方来