Look at that!
快看这个盘子!
Have you been attacked by it?
差点被你攻击到。
You'd have it either for smoked salmon or indeed our super duper fishy.
既可以放烟熏鲑鱼也可以放我们的超级鲑鱼
You see what we're going to do is to simulate the scales of the fish with wafer thin semi-circles of cucumber.
我们现在需要用食材模拟鱼鳞,半圆形的黄瓜薄片
Cut the skin along the spine and around the tail.
将鱼皮沿边绕过尾巴切开
As the fish has cooled a little bit by now you should be able to peel it off in one.
现在鱼已经冷凉了,就可以整体的切开了
And of course,you can always use this to make a pair of shoes.
你可以用这个做一双鞋!
All these wafer thin slices of cucumber have to be cut in half and you just start to build up your scales you see.
这些黄瓜要对半切,然后开始排上鱼鳞
It's just like making a shingle roof on your outhouse.
就像为房子搭建瓦片
As you can see, this salmon's almost back to life.
这条鲑鱼像重获新生一般
It's mayonnaise time now.
现在放蛋黄酱
Oh, look.Now are you sure?
噢,你确定吗?
Oh, you see, it might slip off.
酱可能会滑下来
It's important just to keep a steady, even pressure, an even hand and a merry temperament.
保持稳定平均的压力,平稳的手以及愉悦的心情
What we need to do is tidy up the head.
现在要整理头部
It's like putting a tie on a man before he goes out.
就像给出门的男士打领带
A bit of colour and cuffs. Yeah.
一点领子和袖口
Mama, I been fishin.
妈妈我要去垂钓
What you been fishin' for, Lionel?
你去钓什么?
I been fishing for fish.
我去钓鱼
And there you are, the little fella's practically back to life.
做好了,鱼重获新生
Do you know, this is like a painting in the national gallery.
就像国家美术馆的画作
This isn't just food, this is a story. Just look at that.
这不只是吃的,还是故事,天哪
If that's not show off we don't know what is.
如果这不是炫耀食物,我们就不知道什么算是了
What we need now is a party.
我们现在需要一个派对
A salmon this size will feed 12 at a party.
这样的鲑鱼可以满足12个人
It could also serve a party of two.
也可以让我们两个人承包了
Do you reckon we can do this for the ladies at our fair? Yeah.
我们可以在博览会上给女士们做
My wing ding super duper salmon.
我们的超级鲑鱼
It's a biggler isn't it?
好大啊!